Prepare for: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Bundled (4 out of 6) or Microsoft Office Master Specialist certification
Train to be: Business Supervisor
- No matter what the industry, business offices are a key part of any operation!
- You’ll learn skills that will enable you to work in a variety of office settings, including technology, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, sales, and financial services.
- The curriculum includes principles of marketing, goal-setting techniques, and information, project, and financial management.
- This program offers a balanced view of the purpose, operation, and management within the office environment.
For program details and cost click here: Business Management and Analysis
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
11-1021.00 General and Operations Managers
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For More Information: Contact CareersMTC1@manateeschools.net