Prepare for: Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Communication certification with Adobe Photoshop certification
Train to be: Graphic Designer, Graphic Artist, Publications Designer, Digital Artist
- This course is focused on building a solid foundation of visual communications using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Illustrator.
- You’ll get hands-on experience in digital graphic design and digital photography, image editing, and retouching, and camera and lighting knowledge.
- Learn in a real work environment utilizing current technologies used in the graphic design field by computer graphic specialists.
- Students will graduate from the program with an interview–ready full portfolio case and International Adobe Certification.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute.
For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact Nicole Kirchberg, 941.751.7900 x 1161, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.