Prepare for: Industry Certifications
Train to be: Industrial Control, Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
- Work in the Industrial/Commercial Controls field in both manufacturing and contracting fields.
- Learn basic electricity theory, motor controls, relay logic, programable logic controls.
- We offer an outstanding, up-to-date curriculum designed to meet the needs of area businesses.
- At MTC you’ll get the training you need for high-skill, high-wage, high-demand jobs.
You may also be interested in Electrician – click here.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
49-2094.00 Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information, contact: Contact Roderick Mitchell: 941.751.7900 x 1032, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.