Prepare for: MSSC Foundational-Level Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) and MSSC Mid-Level Technical Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
Train to be: Transportation, Storage and Distribution Manager, Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Clerk, Logistician
- Train to be part of a growing profession that provides the critical connection between businesses with their customers.
- Opportunities are available in distribution, transportation, warehousing, and manufacturing organizations.
- You’ll learn to manage the entire life cycle of a product including how it is acquired, distributed, allocated, and delivered.
- The curriculum includes quality control principles, supply chain computer systems, and product receiving, stocking, order processing, and shipment.
For Program Details:
For program details and cost click here: Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
11-3071.00 Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
11-3071.04 Supply Chain Managers
43-5071.00 Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Clerks
13-1081.01 Logistics Engineers
13-1081.02 Logistics Analysts
15-1232.00 Computer User Support Specialists
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact CareersMTC1@manateeschools.net.
MTC is not an I-20 institution.