Prepare for: ESB Certiport Certification
Train to be: a business owner, a marketing manager, a retail salesperson
- For those thinking of starting their own business or assisting with a small or family-run business.
- The program covers a foundation in vital entrepreneurial areas such as accounting, supervision, computer skills, and marketing
- Learn the role of the entrepreneur, entrepreneurship as a career, ethics in business, and the principles of writing a business plan and managing a business.
- Develop your problem-solving skills, work attitudes, general employability skills, technical skills, and occupation-specific skills
- Learn about all aspects of Marketing, Sales and Service
For Program Details:
For program details and cost click here: Marketing, Management, and Entrepreneurial Principles
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
41-2031.00 Retail Salespersons
11-2021.00 Marketing Managers
11-1021.00 General and Operations Managers
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact CareersMTC1@manateeschools.net.
MTC is not an I-20 institution.