Prepare for: Florida Nail Specialist registration
Train to be: Manicurist, Pedicurist, Nail Technician
- This course encompasses hand, arm, foot, and leg care.
- It strives to achieve both theory and hands-on excellence through live clinical situations.
- Students also learn artificial nail applications, the chemistry of products, and other techniques.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Career and Outlook:
39-5092.00 Manicurists and Pedicurists
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For More Information: Contact Roderick Mitchell: 941.751.7900 x 1032, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.