June 17, 2021
Lakewood Ranch Ob/Gyn
8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd, Ste 140, Bradenton FL 34202
7:45am - 5:15pm
Depending on education and experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Any qualified candidate. Certified or Registered preferred.
Please send resume to: Mbelle@femwell.com
Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; drawing blood
Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
Keeps supplies ready in rooms
Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
. Assist physicians in examinations and small office procedures
Prepare patients for examinations by physicians
Administer injections and medications
Check patient’s vital signs
Sterilize medical equipment and supplies
Conduct basic laboratory tests
Take blood samples
Front office tasks including answering the phone, scheduling appointments and greeting patients
Need to be qualified for one of these jobs?
Interested in an MTC Program?
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Advanced Manufacturing and Production Technology
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Automotive Collision Technology Technician
- Automotive Service Technology
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Building Trades & Construction Design Technology
- Business Management and Analysis
- Child Care Center Operations
- CNC Production Specialist
- Computer Systems & Information Technology
- Dental Assisting Technology and Management ATD
- Digital Design
- Digital Photography Technology
- Digital Video Technology
- Early Childhood Education Apprenticeship
- Electrical and Instrumentation Technology 1
- Emergency Medical Technician – ATD
- Facials Specialty
- Firefighter / Emergency Medical Technician – Combined
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Fundamental Foodservice Skills
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
- Industrial Technology
- Legal Administrative Specialist
- Machining Technologies
- Marine Service Technologies
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coder/Biller ATD
- Medical Laboratory Assisting
- Nails Specialty
- Nursing Assistant (Articulated)
- Optometric Assisting
- Paramedic – ATD
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician ATD
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Surgical Technology
- Web Development
- Welding Technology
- Welding Technology – Advanced