Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration
June 23, 2021
Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System
1700 S Tamiami Trl
Kerrie Marchitello (HR)
$19 - $27/hr (pay rate offered is based on experience and equity with current team)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement match, PTO
Apply online on our website:
Operates and maintains all hospital HVAC equipment including equipment pertinent to the supply of conditioned, re-circulated, and filtered air to all areas of the complex(s). Equipment includes, but is not limited to, main air handlers, fan coil units, exhaust fans, dampers, ducts, grills, vents, variable volumes units, pneumatic controls, and all related sub or secondary systems.
- Require three (3) years of experience, preferably in large plant operations.
- Require knowledge of HVAC equipment, air handlers, fan coils, pumps, piping systems, exchangers, de-humidification systems, chillers, etc.
- Require working knowledge of HVAC pneumatic and digital controls.
- Require EPA certification.
Need to be qualified for one of these jobs?
Interested in an MTC Program?
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Advanced Manufacturing and Production Technology
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Automotive Collision Technology Technician
- Automotive Service Technology
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Building Trades & Construction Design Technology
- Child Care Center Operations
- CNC Production Specialist
- Computer Systems & Information Technology
- Dental Assisting Technology and Management ATD
- Digital Design
- Digital Photography Technology
- Digital Video Technology
- Early Childhood Education Apprenticeship
- Electrical and Instrumentation Technology 1
- Emergency Medical Technician – ATD
- Facials Specialty
- Firefighter / Emergency Medical Technician – Combined
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Fundamental Foodservice Skills
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
- Industrial Technology
- Machining Technologies
- Marine Service Technologies
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coder/Biller ATD
- Medical Laboratory Assisting
- Nails Specialty
- Nursing Assistant (Articulated)
- Optometric Assisting
- Paramedic – ATD
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician ATD
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Surgical Technology
- Web Development
- Welding Technology
- Welding Technology – Advanced