Prepare for: RECF Pre-Engineering certification
Train to be: Assembly, Line, Molding, Plan, Robotic and Manufacturing Specialist
- Learn to operate the latest advanced manufacturing equipment through hands-on, practical experience.
- Learn CAD, project management, computer controls and robotics, AC/DC electrical controls, and Programmable Logic Controls.
- Graduates are eligible for high-demand jobs in various automation, engineering, and robotics roles.
- There is a high demand from business owners for graduates of this program.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
51-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information, contact: Contact Roderick Mitchell: 941.751.7900 x 1032, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.