Ready to Become a Student at MTC?
Applying is easy! You take those important first steps to a bright future by doing the following:
- Apply online at ManateeTech.edu/apply-now
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing a FASFA at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. MTC’s school code is 015496. More information can be found on our Financial Aid page: Click Here.
- Veterans may use their Veterans (VA) benefits, including the Montgomery GI Bill and Post 9/11 Bill.
- We accept Florida Prepaid and the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship.
- Check your email for your MTCDashboard.net login user name and password.
- Once you have your user name and password, you can log into your student account at MTCDashboard.net and review what documentation you need to provide to complete your application.
- Bring the required documentation to our Main Campus to Student Services. Here’s the address: 6305 State Road 70 East, Bradenton, FL 34203.
For help in applying to MTC, contact Student Services at MTCstudentservices@manateeschools.net or 941.751.7900 x 1108.
We produce highly-skilled individuals and resourceful leaders through collaborative education to meet the ever-changing needs of our communities and the workforce.
Attend High School & College at the Same Time!
Complete the Dual Enrollment application and bring it to your High School Counselor.
- For more information: Click Here
No High School Diploma or GED®?
- For more information: Click Here.
Take the first step towards training for a new career. Enroll in GED test preparation classes. Then take your GED here. For more information, download the Get Your GED brochure here: Click Here
Need Financial Aid?
Did you know that you might qualify for financial aid?
- Need Financial Aid?: Click Here.