Official Transcripts and Student Records

Requesting Official Transcripts

MTC only keeps transcripts on file for the past 5 years. Older transcripts need to be ordered through the School District of Manatee County Warehouse. The necessary form and information can be found here:

Your transcript, if you have graduated within the past 5 years, is housed with Manatee Technical College and is bound by the Federal law – FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

GED Transcripts

Order GED Transcripts Here:

Records Release Authorization

Adult Students may complete an Authorization for Records Release form to allow a parent/guardian or another person(s) to discuss student information with Manatee Technical College staff. Please complete the Student Records Release Authorization form, notarize and submit it to MTC Student Services at

Student Records Release Authorization Form

Change of Program