Information for International Students

If you have a degree from another country and currently reside in the US, you are invited to apply.


Have a high school or bachelor’s degree translated from another country, a GED may not be required.
 You only need a Social Security number for select East Campus programs.

Foreign credentials must be evaluated by an approved agency listed as members of NACES The reason for this is that a translation will only translate the native language to the English language which does not provide the required U.S. equivalency of the credential and if the institution is accredited. The translation process renders into English the education credentials as determined by the native country. The student covers any costs associated with this evaluation and submits the official sealed document to MTC.

We are NOT a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified institution and do NOT participate in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), or the F, J or M visas programs. We are not an I-20 institution..

Student Success Story

ESOL Program Video

ESOL Program Testimonial