Prepare for: Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) – Photoshop certification
Train to be: Commercial Photographer, Photo Editor
- Our curriculum includes the use of digital cameras, software editing and workflow techniques, studio use, and location portraits in both commercial and industrial applications.
- You’ll learn composition, lighting, output, image quality, and proficiency in equipment use, including the use care, and maintenance of photographic equipment.
- Soft skills are also an important element in the program: communication skills, leadership skills, human relations and employability skills, safe and efficient work practices,
- Successful students graduate with an interview-ready, full portfolio case as well as International Adobe Certification.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact Nicole Kirchberg, 941.751.7900 x 1161, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.