Prepare for: Florida Facial Specialist registration
Train to be: Esthetician, Skincare Specialist, Spa Technician
- Our course encompasses total skincare for the preservation of the health and beauty of the skin and includes both theory and practical (hands-on) activities.
- Our clinical consists of machine, chemical, and manual applications for facial cleansing, skin toning, and hair removal; plus, lash and brow tint are also taught.
- Students learn hair removal, hair and disorders, make-up, bacteriology, skin and disorders, facial massage, anatomy, decontamination, as well as safety, salon management, and Florida law.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
39-5094.00 Skincare Specialists
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
MTC is not an I-20 institution.