Prepare for: HVAC Excellence Employment Ready and EPA certifications
Train to be: HVAC Installer and Mechanic
- Looking for a career with stability and great earning potential? HVAC could be the program for you!
- We prepare students for employment or advanced training in the heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilation industry.
- You’ll learn to design, test, and repair heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and cooling (HVAC) systems, and much more!
Program Details (Day Program):
Program Details (Evening Program):
Other Helpful Links:
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute.
For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information, contact: Roderick Mitchell: 941.751.7900 x 1032, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.