Student Records

Official Transcripts and Student Records

Requesting Official Transcripts.

MTC only keeps transcripts on file for the past 5 years. Older transcripts need to be ordered through the School District of Manatee County Warehouse.

The necessary form and information can be found on their website:

Your transcript, if you have graduated within the past 5 years, is housed with Manatee Technical College and is bound by the Federal law – FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

Click the link below to download a copy of the Request Form. Follow the directions provided on the Request from to complete and submit to the Student Services/Records department with an official picture ID (Driver License, State ID, etc).

Download the Records and Transcript Request Form: Student_Record_Request

Send to:
MTC Student Records
6305 State Road 70 East
Bradenton, FL 34203

GED Transcripts
Order GED Transcripts Here:


Skip to content