Prepare for: CompTIA’s Security+ certification
Train to be: Information Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst
- Applied Cybersecurity prepares students for employment and/or specialized training in the Information Technology (IT) industry.
- Students will learn to identify security threats, protect computers from hackers and malware, and secure wireless networks.
- Instruction will focus on how to secure residential, as well as business computers
- Graduates of this program fill the demand at public and private companies to address internet security concerns in today’s world.
- The curriculum prepares students for CompTIA’s Security+ certification that leads to other network security industry certifications.
For Program Details:
Other Helpful Links:
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list. All documentation must be submitted prior to attendance.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/.
For more information: contact Terri Parrish: 941.751.7900 x 1033, Email
MTC is not an I-20 institution.