Prepare for: CompTIAA+ Plus and CompTIAA Network Plus certifications
Train to be: Network Support Technician, Computer Systems Administrator
- This is a program that will teach skills to design, build, and maintain information technology and network systems.
- Students learn through hands-on labs, simulation software labs, instructor-led lesson plans, and other learning resources.
- You’ll work individually and in groups with other students to complete the labs, work on projects, and build computer information systems.
For Program Details:
For program details and cost click here: Computer Systems & Information Technology
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
15-1152.00 Computer Network Support Specialists
15-1151.00 Computer User Support Specialists
15-1142.00 Network and Computer Systems Administrators
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact CareersMTC1@manateeschools.net
MTC is not an I-20 institution.