Prepare for: Adobe Premiere Pro ACA certification
Train to be: Video Editor, Studio Technician, Production Technician, Videographer
- Launch your television production career with our Digital Video Technology program.
- We combine classroom experience with real-world projects
- Our students create informational, educational, and entertainment-based projects for the web, mobile devices, and broadcast.
- You’ll learn scriptwriting, lighting, audio, camera operation, electronic news gathering, field/studio production, and video editing.
For Program Details:
For program details and cost click here: Digital Video Technology
Other Helpful Links:
Florida Department of Education: Frameworks
Possible Careers and Outlook:
27-4011.00 Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
27-4031.00 Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
Admissions (How to Apply):
1. Apply to MTC at https://manateetech.edu/apply-now/. Submit your application to access your “To-Do List.” You are not accepted into the program after applying, you must complete your do list.
2. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session handout: Click Here
3. View the Main Campus Virtual Information Session video: Click Here
4. Complete your “To-Do List” at https://www.MTCdashboard.net.
Note: The Basic Skills Assessment must be taken within 6 weeks of your admit date unless exemption criteria have been documented per State Statute. For exemption information, see the Student Handbook located here: https://www.manateetech.edu/quick-docs/
For more information: contact CareersMTC1@manateeschools.net.
MTC is not an I-20 institution.